BREWERY TOURS GIVEN WHEN AVAILABLE
Try one of our Microbrew Beers brewed on site available in 12oz, 16oz, Sampler Tray, or a Pitcher.
BEER TO GO: Purchase a 32oz Crowler (can) or 64oz Growler (glass), and have filled with any North Idaho Mountain Brew on tap.
- BALDY BLONDE (6.0% IBU 34) A full flavored thirst-quenching Blonde ale.
- LOFT HONEY (8.5% IBU 43) A strong Pale Ale infused with real honey, lightly hopped, lending to its fruity flavor and subtle sweet finish.
- IDAHO RIVER SESSION ALE (5.0% IBU 38) A collaboration brew with Radio Brewing. Made with Idaho grain and hops. Great beer for all day on the river.
- MOUNTAIN TOP AMBER (6.0% IBU 35) A balancing middle between our 9 Mile APA and Sunset Red, our Amber is malty and full bodied.
- RASPBERRY WHEAT (Seasonal) (6.0% IBU 25) American-style wheat ale made with real raspberries.
- PULASKI PORTER (6.5% IBU 35) Dark roasted malts create a deep rich color and flavor that hint at chocolate and coffee, creating a lightly smoked Porter.
- BLOOD ORANGE IPA (Seasonal) (7.0% IBU 60) A whirl of the aromas and flavors of blood orange and hops. Perfect IPA for a hot summer day.
- CRIPPLE CREEK IPA (7.0% IBU 70) An American style IPA that is dry hopped with Amarillo for a floral aroma up front, then finishes with a little bitterness.
- CITRA PEAK IPA (6.5% IBU 74) An IPA with a citrus flavor and aroma, balanced with a slight bitterness at the end.
- BLACK IPA (Seasonal) (7.5% IBU 52) This IPA pours black as night with malty and light roasted notes. Complimented with a variety of hops for added flavor and aroma.
- MILK STOUT (Nitro) (5.0% IBU 30) Brewed with dark malts that lend to the taste of chocolate. Then Milk Sugar is added to make it smooth and creamy.