BREWERY TOURS GIVEN WHEN AVAILABLE
Try one of our Microbrew Beers brewed on site available in 12oz, 16oz, Sampler Tray, or a Pitcher.
BEER TO GO: Purchase a 32oz Crowler (can) or 64oz Growler (glass), and have filled with any North Idaho Mountain Brew on tap.
- BALDY BLONDE (6.0% IBU 25) Easy drinking full bodied ale that has no dominating hop or malt characteristics.
- LOFT HONEY (8.5% IBU 42) A strong Pale Ale infused with real honey, lightly hopped with a subtle sweet finish.
- MOUNTAIN TOP AMBER (6.0% IBU 40) A balancing middle between our Baldy Blonde and Pulaski Porter, our Amber is very malty and full bodied.
- PULASKI PORTER (6.5% IBU 25) Dark roasted malts create a deep rich color and flavor that hint at chocolate and coffee, creating a lightly smoked Porter.
- PLACER PILSNER (5.0% IBU 28) Made with German and American hops and grain giving this Pilsner a unique flavor profile, followed by a clean finish.
- BLOOD ORANGE IPA (6.8% IBU 60) A whirl of the aromas and flavors of blood orange and hops.
- CRIPPLE CREEK IPA (7.0% IBU 70) A nice standard IPA with Amarillo, Centennial and Cascade hops. Giving it a flral aroma with a little bitterness at the end.
- CITRA PEAK IPA (6.5% IBU 74) Citrus flavor and aroma up front, balanced with nice bitter finish.
- MILK STOUT (Nitro) (5.0% IBU 24) Brewed with dark malts that lend to the taste of chocolate. Then Milk Sugar is added to make it smooth and creamy.
- RASPBERRY WHEAT (Seasonal) (6.0% IBU 15) American Wheat beer with the addition of real raspberries.